Dr. Joseph Feliccia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Feliccia?

UNHAPPY KNEES !

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Not at all impressed. Despite his opinion that my knees were ' not bad ', I told him that I have been a virtual recluse for over 3 years as I can not get up and down the stairs without pain. Because he did not view my Xrays as being 'bad', I sense he probably thought I was some sort of drama queen rather than a person who is so disabled with knee pain that I can not take the subway anymore and avoid staircases at all costs. His only suggestion was $ 1,000 worth of therapy ( 2-3 x a week for 2 months at $ 40 a pop ). Won't be seeing him again.

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Felicia is an excellent orthopedic surgeon.He replaced my hip after a bad job the first time by a diferent surgeon.He also did an excelent job a short while ago on my knee .He is a very caring doctor .

Best orthopedic doctor in brooklyn

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Dr Feliccia is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for more than 15 years. He did hip replacement & surgery on my arm . He is highly recommended

New beginning

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Can't even get someone to return my call about scheduling an appointment!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I have called his office four time and spoken to three different girls, who tell me that his secretary has to call me back to let me know when he is available for an appointment. So what is the purpose of these girls answering the phones? The doctor's secretary has secretaries?? Horrible customer service!

Osteomyelitis

Posted on January 24th, 2015

With no textbook symptoms to go on, Dr. Feliccia correctly diagnosed, hospitalized and treated my son for Osteomyelitis, when he was in the 2nd grade.

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on November 8th, 2014

I went to him 2 weeks ago for a pain in my ankle & leg that I've had for over a year. After TRYING to tell him that id like to check my leg for something - trying being the operative word because he ignored everything I said - he sent me for an X-ray & MRI of my ankle. I've had about 4 of those. He was rude, interrupted me every time I spoke & disregarded the fact that I had already gotten an abundance of X-rays, MRIs & even a CTscan of my ankle. He also twisted my ankle around & put an excessive amount of pressure on a spot of pain for a good 15-20 minutes - I'm in more pain NOW than I was before my appointment.

lousy follow-up

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Good doctor but I cannot get anyone to give me my test results. I am told I will be called back but I never am. Why can't I get the results when I call? I have been trying fro two weeks! The woman who answers the phone is just nasty and cranky.

the right doctor for my son

Posted on February 17th, 2013

My son had a bad leg break. Dr. Feliccia was on top of the situation and put in screws only when it was needed;he did age appropriate treatement. He answered my sons questions and concerns. He was the right doctor for my son. The wait time varies. Sometimes we were in within 10 minutes, sometimes we waited a complete hour.

Posted on February 4th, 2013

the doctor is fantastic but the front desk staff is rude and indifferent

Cold doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Seemed very capable, but didn't seem to care what I had to say.

Great doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Great doctor who really help me. He fixed my hip. I am very happy now I can walk again.