Dr. Joseph Feuerstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Feuerstein?

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Excellent, knowledgeable and resourceful. He will order and go over blood work and prescribe meds. However, he told me he was not a full service Doctor. I guess that means he doesn't do exams like ekg, urinalysis in the office. This did not matter to me though.

Great!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Feuerstein is so intelligent. He really knows his stuff and knows about all the new complementary approaches. I am so pleased that he is working with me on my high cholesterol issue. He is very thorough. He took the most complete medical history of any doctor I had gone to before. And he doesn't rush me. Answered all my questions and I left the office with all the information I needed to get myself better.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

best dr this side of the Mississippi...:-)

Not happy with this doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I saw Dr. Feuerstein one time and he did not make a good impression on me. I felt rushed by him. I also felt that he wasn't even listening to what I was saying when he even gave me a chance to say something. He was confusing, and contradictory in his explanations. I also expected more of an integrated medical approach, meaning natural alternatives,, but he appeared to be totally medicine and prescription oriented. He barely examined me and left me with a sense of not knowing what just happened. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with my visit. On the other hand, the location, billing and staff were just fine.

Great Dr.

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Dr. Feuerstein iS an amazing Dr. He is determined to solve your problems and work with you to figure out what they are. He is friendly and has a great sense of humor.

A Phenomenal Approach to Revializing Your Health!

Posted on October 31st, 2013

His first words to meet me were "Phenomenal" and his advice and professionalism set the standard for the same word! I regained a new "health lifestyle:" and achieved a miraculous change in my physical chemistry and lifestyle in seven weeks. I learned more from him in 7 weeks about understanding my health and well being more than in 52 years of living! Thank you! He is "Phenomenal!" DP

Posted on July 27th, 2010

AMAZING you have to go see him, if no other doctor can give you an answer. After seeing upwards of 3 doctors for my problem, he was the only one that figured it out.Thank you dr. feuerstein

Excellent and caring, one of the better doctors I've been to

Posted on April 29th, 2010