Dr. Joseph M Finizio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Finizio?

Completely Igonored

Twice my appointment was cancelled and rescheduled - 3 weeks of waiting. The office staff is COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT. No response, no follow up. It's difficult and upsetting to have a life threatening medical condition and you can't get BASIC, AVERAGE CARE from THE DOCTOR or their staff.

Only if you have lots of money to pay them!!

Once the doctor found out my case was a workers comp injury he and his staff dropped me. Amazing that money controls these doctors. NOT patience care!!!

Miracle Worker

My daughter suffered a life threatening traumatic brain injury a little over 10 years ago. Dr. Finizio was her second surgeon and the reason she is alive today. He was honest yet caring. One day I approached him and thanked him for saving my daughter's life and his response was "I didn't do it alone." I loved that response because he wasn't one of those doctors that thought he was GOD. We gave him a small gift when our daughter finally was discharged and he was so grateful. You would have thought we gave him the moon. Since my daughter's surgery, he moved to Kentucky. I called his office one day to tell him she was graduating from high school (a true miracle) and he called me right back. He remembered our daughter and us. I just think the world of him.

Wonderful

Dr. Finizio operated on me in 2006. He did a fusion and put plates in my neck. He is going to do two more fusions and two more plates in two weeks. Dr. Finizio is a very kind doctor. He tells you like it is and don't play around. He will not operate if it's not necessary like some doctors. His staff is very very kind and courteous. There are times I haven't even had to be seated before being called back to see him. I've never waited over twenty minites to be seen. I highly recommend Dr. Finizio and his staff ! He is a no nonsense doctor and straight to the point. He will thoroughly answer any question you have. In fact he urges you to write your questions down. He's an awesome doctor as well as caring and kind. I love him.

Disconnected

I would recommend to anyone looking for neurosurgeon to look elsewhere. I had three appointments changed by his office within a two week time. Each time I was directed to another office further away from the last one. The last rescheduling attempted by them I refused. Obviously this doctor does not have any consideration for the patient. I had one appointment at his office after a automobile accident. I spoke with an aide therefore I have never met this doctor. He obviously is too important to see a new patient. The importance of seeing him before the end of the year was financial. I had met my out of pocket obligation ($7500.00) And did not want to shell out another couple of hundred dollars to see this doctor. If you have nothing better to do with your time other than being a pawn in this guys system go ahead and sign up. I am old school, I being the patient is his customer. I am how he gets paid. Maybe he gets paid too much if he can blow off customers like he did me.

Visit

Dr. Finizio

Dr.Finizio was referred to me by my family doctor and did my neck surgery for a spinal fusion. He is the BEST Neurosurgeon in the tri-county area. VERY professional and his office responds to phone calls very quickly for med refills and any other problems. He explains things in plain language and makes sure you understand. He's a very caring and dedicated dr who truly cares about his patients.