Dr. Joseph J Flagge Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Flagge?

Good Doctor

He was really nice. My daughter was sick and he told us what was happening and made her better.

super fast

I went to the ER for a medication refill. I thought it was going to take at least an hour but I was out within 15 minutes. I have had problems in the past at north shore but this time it was great.

Great Visit

I was scarred about going to the hospital. I was not sure what was wrong. Then I seen Dr. Flagge and he cleared up all my concerns. He was great. If I ever get sick I hope that this doctor can see me again .

Great Job

I went in for what I thought was a cold but soon found out I had something much worse. I had a lot of test and when I left I knew exactly what was wrong. I have been to other doctors but none of them ever spent as much time talking to me and making sure that I was ok. I am so greatful.

Great doc

I wanted this doctor to be my family doctor. He is that good.

Great doctor

He is not only a great doctor but a great person. He seen me quick and got me fixed up fast.

Perfect

Dr. Flagge was great. I was worried about my chest pain after seening one of Dr. Oz's shows. Dr. Flagge ran a bunch of tests on me and I was able to go home in about 2 hours. He even called me the following day to make sure I was doing fine.

Excellent

I was seen this past Christmas and the visit to north shore was excellent. There was no wait and the doctors and the nurse were spectacular.

Fabulous

I do not know where to begin. He had seen me right away. I was have a urine infection and needed medication so that I could continue on with my cruise the following day. He listed to me and wrote me for the exact medication that I needed and my cruise was wonderful. I think I was in the ER for less than 30 minutes. In NY this would have taken 2 hours or more. What a wonderful doctor and experience. He even told me how I could get my antibiotic for free!

Shoulder Popped out and he popped it right back in.

I have had multiple shoulder dislocations for years and eveytime I go to the doctors for this problem they have to keep me at the hospital for hours after they give me medication. This doctor came right up to me and told me that he would put it back in in less than 5 minutes and I could go home with in 15 minutes. He was right! I had no pain and he had me out of the hospital in exactly 15 minutes! Plus he gave me an excellent doctor to follow up with and I have a surgery scheduled in 2 weeks. He is the best!

Dr. Flagge came to me just as I arrived in the hospital. He answered all my question and was very fast and gave a the right diagnosis. Excellent doctor.

North Shore ER

Dr. Flagge was excellent. I did have to wait 2 hours to see him but that was only because the ER was busy. I loved his bedside care.

Dr. Joseph J Flagge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.