Dr. Joseph Fleming Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fleming?

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Would not answer questions for a disabled senior, walked out of room.

The doctor will no longer see me-- how ironic!

Posted on November 17th, 2012

Because I experienced inconsiderate and poor customer service at a previous appointment [I was given an inflexible morning appointment time for what took their tech all of ten seconds to make a minuscule adjustment to my prescription glasses] and because I submitted a written letter of complaint in response (in hopes they might improve their customer service skills), I HAVE BEEN REFUSED AN APPOINTMENT SEVEN YEARS LATER!!! They assert that they do not wish to continue with a bad relationship.All I can say is that it is their loss. I will take my business (paying cash up front) elsewhere, and remember to never speak up if I am treated inconsiderately in the future. HAHAHA! Right.This message is a reminder to keep a civil tongue in your head and your eyes peeled... or they might do it for you!

Posted on July 29th, 2014