Dr. Joseph Flood Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Flood?

Awful. That just sums it up.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Complete misdiagnosis. Ordered scans of wrong area of back and was an impediment to my actual diagnosis.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Very professional but kind ,and shows real interest in you as his patient.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

Ok, I picked him because my husband had heard his name from a coworker. Not realizing that after that bit of info the coworker was a bit nuts!! I asked my PCP for a referral and by the time I got the referral, I wished I would have looked a little harder into his practice!!! I went in, my spouse was not allowed in. He came in with his leg on a cart due to injury and fidgeted around with it! I told him about my signs/symptoms. He asked a few questions. He grabbed my arm and asked what I felt. I told him I felt him holding my arm. He then started squeezing harder on my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm an RN and still and unsure what he was trying to acclomplish with that outside of making me upset!!!!! He wrote two prescriptions. One for Vit D, without rechecking my labs, and a second for a progressive dose of 1200 mg of neurontin that the pharmacist did not want to fill! He stated that it was unsafe and had several concerns. Good luck with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go else where

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr Flood is so proud of being a arrogant jerk, he will introduce himself as such upon meeting you. He does not listen to what you are saying and then makes a diagnosis that is incorrect. Definitely has a God complex.

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr Flood will give it to youg straight; If you want a good dx he is great if you want to be cuddled go someother Doctor

Arrogant Jerk!

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Had diagnosis before he ever saw my wife! Made her get into gown, though he did not examine her. Refused to look at bloodwork, MRIs, Xrays and tests done just prior to her visit. He came in the room and insulted my wife, myself and her mother, basically said my wife was just combative when she tried to tell him her symptoms- he didn't want to hear. Called her by the wrong name 3 times, and got angry when she didn't respond. When we questioned something, he said he would refuse to help or do anything more. In the end, he ordered tests- but only HALF of each test to be performed. He was so sure he knew what the problem was, but completely wrong about the diagnosis. We found another Dr, and all is getting much better!

Narrow Minded

Posted on January 15th, 2010

He feels because he is a doctor he knows it all. Truly has no knowledge of natural healers but claims to. His viewpoint is narrow minded and ignorant. Does not understand herbs are medication, some work for some people some do not. He should obtain some true herbal education prior to a debate with someone of knowledge on the topic. Has a GOD complex.

Posted on September 10th, 2017