3.9

Pleased with my results

Dr. Fodero was recommended to me by a friend and made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease from consultation to post-op. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Fodero to anyone. Very professional and does great work.

Great Doctor fabulous support staff

Had several procedures in the past few years. The results exceeded my expectations. I never felt rushed both the Doctor and his staff always took the time to answer all of my questions. I have had surgical procedures and also have worked with their aesthetician for skin care she is great I highly recommend the silk peel, my skin looked amazing after. My husband recently had the Neo Graft it has only been six months and he has substantial hair growth.

lower bodylift

i made an excellent decision on choosing doctor fodero and his staff these people are extremely friendly and very professional right away from my consultation he was direct and on point he was honest and very straightforward he made me feel extremely comfortable and very happy once surgery was done i was in shock about how amazing i looked he gave me my dream body i can see curves finally and my breasts are very perky i highly recommend dr fodero he has many years of experience

Life Changing

My experience with Dr. Fodero was beyond amazing. He knowledgable, talented, and so helpful. I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift, and I am thrilled with my results of both. It changed my life and I am so happy I did it.

I look fabulous!!

I am extremely happy with my surgery. The entire process from consultation to recovery was excellent. I would highly recommend him.

Lower body lift

I was referred to Dr, Fodero after under going massive weight lost surgery. Yes I lost over 100 pounds but my skin was not hearing it. Dr. Fodero preformed a lower body lift for me. It is a big surgery and should not be taken lightly. You really need a surgeon who is skilled and has performed this procedure many times. I found that in Dr. Fodero. As he puts it this surgery is not for wimps. It was a long hard recovery. Dr. Fodero and his staff were with me the whole way. HIghly recommended.

My experience was absolutely incredible!

I never thought anyone would ever be able to fix my nose. After years with a horrible nose and previous surgeris with another doctor it just keep getting worse and I was never happy with my outcome. My nose was actually worse after my first rhino with another doctor and I honestly thought there was no hope. I wish I had came to Dr.Fodero for my first rhinoplasy like my mom did, he did an incredible job and was extremely honest and cofident throughout all of it. I love my nose now!

Lip lift

I have been researching this procedure for 2 years and finally felt comfortable choosing a Plastic Surgeon. I chose Dr. Fodero for his experience with the procedure and I definitely chose the BEST Plastic Surgeon. In 5 days, I was back to work, with the tiniest incision and superior results. The staff was kind and accommodating and Dr. Fodero was gentle, precise and professional. I am over the moon happy!!

Great physician!

Dr. Fodero spent time with me prior to the procedure to really understand what I wanted and to show me how my nose would look post procedure. I felt extremely comfortable going in to the rhynoplasty and I am happy with the results post prcedure. I used to be uncomfortable taking photos and now feel confident. My nose is now straight and is the perfect size for my face.

Dr. Joseph Fodero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florham Park, NJ.