Dr. Joseph Fok Is this you?

Not very happy

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I was just an ordinary patient for dr fok. He was always in and out during my visits with him. He never showed any sincere care at all. I ended up switching dr's.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I had a vaginal hysterectomy with rectocele and cystocele repair performed by Dr. Fok. He did a great job and going into surgery I had 100% confidence in him. He delivered both of my children many years ago so I've known him for a long time. He is an awesome physician who is very experienced and very caring. I totally recommend him. By choosing Dr. Fok, you have chosen the best!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I was very happy with Dr. Fok. He was pleasant, courteous and helpful. I will be returning to his practice in the future.

Posted on July 21st, 2016