Dr. Joseph W Forte Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joseph W Forte?

Dr forte was my sons doctor for over a year about 6 years ago, my son has been dead 4 years due to heart failure to opioids . Dr Forte was the first to introduce my son to Fentanyl patches for chronic pain in his arm... he had to have known he was addicted and kept prescribing.

VOID

Dr. Forte used to be a good doctor, I repeat USED to be!!! I was a patient of his for more than 6 years. When I was in the hospital instead of talking to me he would watch tv...that is if he made his rounds...the nurses had a very hard time reaching him when on call and he was very uncaring. A few times he smelled like alcohol and urine! Not a good combination. While under his care, a foriegn body was left in me and is still there to this day!!! Do not use this doctor unless u have a cold. He really does not care. It's pretty bad when the nurses and administration are telling you in confidence to ditch him and get a better doctor. Please stay away!!!!

COPD

Dr. Joseph W Forte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.