Dr. Joseph Fortunato Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fortunato?

The BEST Doctor I have ever had.

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr. Fortunato was my Family doctor for 30 years before he moved to Colorado to work with Prisoners. He is very knowledgeable in every aspect of medicine. I went to 5 doctors before I found him and he was able to help me the first office visit. He is a very caring physician and I did not mind waiting my turn to see him after the first visit because I knew that he would take the time to listen and treat accordingly and not rush through and throw a prescription at me just to move on to the next patient. I am so glad he has come back to Dade City Florida to practice at the Community Health Clinic. He is now the Medical Director but he also works with patients 2 days a week.

Posted on November 6th, 2015