Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Francis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Being a long term Chronic Pain Patient most don't understand finding the right doctor is actually Rocket Science. It speaks a novel when you can speak and not be interrupted, not be judged, and not be humiliated because " it's all in your head". Took me Nine years to find my first Doctor and only One phone call to my current insurance to find Dr. Francis. I have referred 7 friends to this Doctor and I will keep going. He went so far as to test me properly regarding my thyroid. Imagine things everything is fine it's just a little slow from the age of 27 to the age of 43. WRONG. Should have been treated right years ago. Dr. Francis not only raised my prescription but has kept on it at every single check up. I get a phone call: Yeah a real person calls me and gives me results and I get the proof mailed to me. That is Medical care at it's very best.
Dr. Francis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Joseph Francis Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Francis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.