Dr. Joseph Friedberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Friedberg?

Posted on September 17th, 2014

He is a an amazing doctor. He saved my father's life and was kind, smart and receptive to every question my family asked. My father is a very successful businessman and brilliant and sometimes stubborn BUT he knew he was in the best hands with Dr Friedberg and it made all the difference. I can't say enough about this man. Brilliant, skilled AND very, very kind to my entire family. I feel blessed that we met him. we owe him everything.

Lung surgery with easy recuperation.

Posted on February 24th, 2013

I was diagnosed with lung cancer and Dr. Friedberg removed the upper lobe of my right lung. I had read internet posts by patients of other surgeons that described very long and difficult recuperation from this surgery, but Dr. Friedberg was so skillful and minimally invasive that I had no pain after I got home and recovered fully to a very physically active life almost immediately.

Posted on December 20th, 2016