Dr. Joseph J Furlin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Furlin?

Best Dr.

Dr. Furlin delivered my two children one in 2007 and another in 2011. He was very knowledgeable, trustworthy, great bedside manner. He spent so much time with me at each appointment and answered all my questions with lots of patience. I switched to him when I was 8 months pregnant with my first because I went with a friend to her appointment with him and loved him immediately!!! I am now pregnant with my 3rd if I did not live 40 miles away I would go to him in a hearbeat. I have not been able to find another doctor like him!!!

Caring!

I won't see anyone else! He really is a caring man and not just doing his job!

Fabulous hardworking OB/Gyn he really cares about his patients!

I was refered to Dr Furlin less than 10 years ago by Christian Charities.I have BCBS and continue to see DR Furlin for my care. I want to express his professionalism and his deep concern for all his patients. This is a hard working man and he delivered my second child.His PA-C are fabulous and his staff is very courteous in the office.I left Northwestern's Womens group b/c I was treated poorly by their staff.I ran to Dr Furlin and he and his staff empathized with me about my past care @ NW.I would recommend him to my family and friends.He is through and very gentle during exams. Dr Furlin is your guy

kstanek

I REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM, GREAT DOCTOR VERY PROFECIONAL,NICE AND FUNNY

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Furlin is very professional. You can tell that he is very caring. He greets you with a warm welcoming smile always. There are really no words to explain how caring and professional he is. I always recommend my friends to him.

The Best Doctor

Dr.Furlin is one of the best doctors I know. He really cares for his patience. I have sent a few of my friends to his office to get checked out and they loved it. Yes I would recommend that everyone takes time out to make an appointment with Dr.Furlin.

Dr. Joseph J Furlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.