Dr. Joseph Lee Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lee?

patient

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Would like to know where Dr. Lee is practicing currently after his departure from Las Vegas He has been my doctor for years and appreciate any information

Dont go

Posted on April 14th, 2011

His medical advice was totally reversed from standard treatment for my condition. He did not review medical records. He told me flat out that he would not prescribe me the medicine my previous doctor had prescribed me, even though he had not examined me yet. This guy is a quack, he will not listen to what you say, he has already predetermined what is wrong with you even without an exam. He needs his license pulled period. I agree with what the other people have said, he is just full of himself, which would be fine of he knew what he was talking about, but he does not.

very rude

Posted on March 26th, 2011

this is the worst dr I have ever been to. He is terribly rude and thinks he's God. Will never return.

very unprofessional so called Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr Lee had me waiting from 11 am to 1 pm he was very rude, mean, didn't let me talk, explain my problems , symptoms. i dont think he knew how to deal with my illness , it was too much for him so he rudely said he was not comfortable with me as his patient, made me cry and he just walked out , hopefully mariposa wont let him treat all the patients that way, even though the nurse apologized for his rudeness i still get anxiety at the thought of going to that office.

Posted on September 8th, 2017