- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph G Thomas MD
Dr. Joseph G Thomas, MD is a doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville, FL( and 2 other locations). They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Occupational Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
Dr. Joseph G Thomas has 4 locations
Dr. Joseph G Thomas has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph G Thomas has the following 0 expertise
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Joseph G Thomas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Joseph G Thomas
Dr. Thomas graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School of Medicine in 1995. Dr. Thomas works in Jacksonville, FL and 3 other locations and specializes in Occupational Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with St Vincent's Medical Center, St Vincent's Medical Center and Univeristy Of Florida Health At Jacksonville.