Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph S Gage
Dr. Joseph S Gage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stuart, FL, with another office in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gage is affiliated with Martin Medical Center. Dr. Gage has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph S Gage has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Block
- Weight Loss
- Heart Diseases
- Exercise Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
dr gage is an outstanding practitioner. he is extremely knowledgeable, and explains his diagnosis so that you understand why he made it. he answers questions with great clarity. he is warm and caring and doesn't have the arrogant attitude found in many doctors. he does not make you feel rushed. when you leave his office, you feel glad that he is your cardiologist. i highly recommend dr gage.
Dr. Gage is kind, compassionate, and one of the most caring physicians I have ever been treated by. In a era of "express medicine" he takes the time to listen, and discuss the diagnosis with his patients. He allows the patient to be an active participant in the best course of treatment. He is a gem in the cardiac care community.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Gage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Joseph S Gage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph S Gage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.