Dr. Joseph P Galichia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph P Galichia?

Meeting Dr. Galichia is a Healing Experience

From the first time I met Dr. Galichia, I knew that I was in highly experienced hands. I knew that he cared personally about me and all his patients. I was at ease for the first time since I thought I might need a cardiologist. He treated me as one of his family.

Gwen Ritter

This Doctor has saved my life 3 times and I trust only him to take care of my heart. I have been under his care sence 1995. His Hospital is also very great and I recommed it to everyone I know. His staff is also great and careing. I feel like I am very special and I am the only one he has as to taking care of me.