Dr. Joseph Garde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Garde?

wonderful, caring doctor!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Dr. Garde is the most caring,most competent surgeon either one of us has ever known! He doesn't sugar-coat things, he gives it to you straight, but in a caring and wonderful manner. I would trust Dr. Garde with our lives, and my husband did with his! He will be doing another surgery soon for my husband again, and we would'nt have anyone else! Just an awesome man!

Posted on September 19th, 2009

My husband and I have complete confidence in Dr Garde. He is a skilled surgeon and very personable.

Posted on June 27th, 2014