Dr. Joseph C Gass Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph C Gass?

Wonderful Doctor! Highly recommend him, he did my surgery I felt wonderful He took the time to listen to my concerns never made me feel rushed! Only wish I had found Dr. Gass sooner.

He's the best OBGYN! Very attentive and friendly and his nurses are awesome!

The best doctor with the best bed side manner.

Love this doctor! He is a gentleman and makes you feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable.

He has Delievered all my kids he is very patient and takes his time doing what he loves to do and for that i am very thankful for him being in my life to see three handsome boys

Wonderful doctor!

Best Doctor in the Country

Dr. Gass is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I have been seeing him for many years and will never go to anyone else. He is an expert in his field, and is kind, conscientious, informative, and a wonderful person. My daughter and I think the world of him and cannot recommend him highly enough. Outstanding!

Dr. Gass is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Not only is he very knowledgable but he is so passionate about what he does that it is inspiring. He is genuinely so excited for your family when delivering your baby that its amazing. His bedside manner is better than any other doctor that has ever cared for me. I feel very blessed that he was able to deliver my child! He comes highly recommended!!!!!

Dr. Gass ROCKS!

He is the best dr. EVER!!!!!

Most amazing Dr. EVER!!!

Dr. Gass had been my OB for two of my pregnancies, both VBAC's and he was truly the best Dr. I have ever met (and I have met several good ones). Dr. Gass's bedside manner was amazing and his knowledge and confidence was also amazing. He actually inspired my husband to become a Dr. and deliver babies!!! I wish I was able to use him for this pregnancy, but I live far away now. It will be interesting to see if anyone will live up to his amazing bedside manner and abilities!!! He is so kind, he inspires kindness in others!!!

I am so happy I made the decision to switch to him! This is my first pregnancy so I was really nervous about, well everything. He took the time and explained everything I needed to know and answered all of my questions. He truly made me feel like I was his only patient. I didn't feel rushed or that I couldn't ask him a question. I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else!!

Excellent OB!!!

Dr. Gass delivered my first son. He was always extremely kind and caring. We never felt rushed during any of the office visits. He was excellent with delivery and follow up as well! I have absolutely nothing to complain about.