Dr. Joseph George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph George?

Great doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Kind and very professional Doctor!

Mr

Posted on August 6th, 2014

In 2010 i was admitted into St lukes hospital for what i thought was heartburn . Dr George was the attending cardiologist and sent me for a angiogram. I was released the next day and told that there were no blockages. His exact words to me were,"the chances of you having a Heart attack were nil"! He told me i had gerd.In 2013, after having my lifeinsurance premium increase because of the test, i went back to see him and, Dr B.Ahmed Hadid, the Dr.who administered the test. They then gave me a stress test,, which i passed, and then told me that the Bottom of my heart is slugish. That i might have had a heart attack back In 2013. So i asked, "when were you going to tell me"! In the three Ensuing years i've shovelled snow , went the the gym, jogged and all Sorts of activity that i might not have done if i thought i had had a heart Attack! They became defensive and could sense my anger and shock! I would not reccommend their services, period!

Posted on November 20th, 2017