Dr. Joseph Giacchino Jr Is this you?

3.6

Patient

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Great doc ,allways freindly ,careing ,and down to earth a real pepoles doc when i lived in the area went to him reguarly as well as my daughter ,,never had a issue ,wish i could find a doc as good at my current location,

Posted on June 20th, 2010

DR MADISON IS DOING SAME JUST SO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HE TOOK OVER DR G's Business HE IS SLANGING NOW PILLS I KNOW FOR FACT

patient

Posted on May 19th, 2010

i was previously a patient of Dr. Giachino's, i sensed something was seriously wrong with the practice and their patients, when i was in the waiting room and a gentleman offered money to several patients for their urine specimen! i have since spent 2 months trying to retrieve my records from his office, as well as my new doctor, and am unable to obtain them. The staff of MPC has continously hung up the phone on my current treating pysician, myself, my wife... i am disgusted with the fact that i cannot obtain my records from the office, and the way they are handling their patients care.

Posted on January 26th, 2010

Dr. Giacchino has helped me a great deal with the pain I had been experiencing. He is very professional with genuine 'bedside manner'. Some of the things I read about him don't seem true to me because my experiences have been completely opposite. If you have pain issues and want a solution to the problem and not just the symptoms, seek his help.

AWESOME DOCTOR!!

Posted on January 14th, 2010

this doctor has been given a bad rap, he is a wonderful and caring doctor that doesnt deserve all this negative feedback. he has always taken good care of me, listened to me, taken the time to explain things to me and is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I am very very happy with the care I receive at his office.

he sucks

Posted on January 1st, 2010

dr.g got me hooked on pills and i am only 18 he gave me oxycodone just because i was haveing a little back pain, and i was getting extremely high off them and i explained my concerns to him and he didnt care.he sucks as a doctor, and i cant wait till he goes to jail

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Very concerning doctor for his patients.

Great Doc

Posted on May 11th, 2009

I think that people take advantage of a doctor when they can , here's a guy that genuinely cares if your pain and wants yo help . I think that he shouldn't get a bad wrap when he figures out that you weren't suppose to be there in the first place. Hang in there doc.

Posted on April 6th, 2009

i think that dr. giacchino is a wonderful doctor unlike most that i've been to he actually listened to what i had to say rather than jumping to conclusions. all in all he is a fantastic doctor

drug pushing doctor,

Posted on March 13th, 2009

this doctor does not thing but push drugs on you and you have to pay him case to see him, he is a sad excuse for a doctor, he misdiagnoses patients, injectes patients unnecessarily, and then a patient is no better. He is a quack and a dope pusher

Posted on March 14th, 2017