Dr. Joseph Gjolaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gjolaj?

Very happy patient

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Very skilled and compassionate doctor. If you have a complex problem, this is the doctor for you. I had major spine surgery (scoliosis and kyphosis) and am delighted with the results achieved. I would not put my trust in just anybody. This man is the best in the business. I have not looked or felt better in years

Highly qualified and compassionate

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Gives direct and honest advice in a compassionate manner. He does not sugar coat but is thorough and detailed. He was extremely prepared for my visit and had clearly looked over my records and MRI and CT images in advance. He explained using non medical jargon and is down to earth.

The best doctor I have ever met

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I experienced a level of care that I have never seen before in a doctor. He spent 45 minutes talking to me and explaining each facet of my condition. He explained in thorough detail all of the options that I have and made sure that I understood each point we were discussing. I truly felt that he cared about what happens to me and wants to make sure that I reach the best possible outcome. I am grateful to be his patient. Also, the facility is flawless and all of the nurses and staff are very nice

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I was super impressed by how clearly he explained my condition and possible treatments. He took the time and made me feel like he really cared. Just as importantly, his associates and staff couldn't have been nicer or more informative.

Excellent Surgeon - Highly Recommended

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Gjolaj came highly recommended to me, and I am very thankful to have chosen him as my surgeon. Dr. Gjolaj did not push surgery on me, rather, he made sure that I had all of the knowledge that I needed to make an educated decision based on my symptoms and options. Whether it is in person or on the telephone, in his office, pre-op, or post-op, I never feel like Dr. Gjolaj is in a rush. He always makes me feel like I am a priority and makes sure that I have a full understanding of everything he says. His staff is also extremely courteous and helpful, which has been very comforting during my recovery. Thanks Dr. Gjolaj!

Exceptional Appointment

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Gjolaj is an exceptionally patient, bright, professional practitioner. He went over all of my MRIs and X-rays in detail w me so that I was able to understand the issues I had. He then laid out the choices that I had for treatment. He spent over an hour with me and I was blown away by his care and concern. He is far from a "knife happy" back surgeon. And this was by far the BEST specialist I have ever seen!

Posted on October 11th, 2017