Dr. Joseph A Gonzales Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Gonzales Jr?

DO NOT SEE HIM FOR LEG LENGTH DISCREPANCIES

1st treated my son 3mo, 4 annual check ups post initiated treatment. Son has mild leg length discrepancy (LLD) in upper quadrant right leg but significant LLD in lower quadrant RL with defect RT foot and shorter tha LF, diagnosis: hemihypotrophy. At 4 yo, MD wanted to terninate lower growth plate in healthy left leg. 2nd opinion at Texas Scottish Rite resulted in diagnosis of FH and CFD (both CBD's) after 4 years. Peds Orthopaedist at TSR was emphatic that terminating growth plates on 4 yo was malpractice. 3rd opinion at Paley Institute revealed same opinion. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC FOR LLD

awesome medical care

Sweetest dr. ever and my two yr. old wasn't the least bit uneasy eith him.

Outstanding knowledge of Arthrogryposis.

Dr. Gonzales was the only doctor we meet with that had a solid knowledge of Arthrogryposis which our daughter has. We visited six hospitals and as many doctors, some had a limited knowledge of what to do some had no idea. The minute Dr. Gonzales walked in the room to meet with us I knew he was the doctor we needed. His confidence in his diagnoses and what he could for our daughter was impressive and he delivered on all of it, and continues to.

Staff and doctor rude and anger.

Acl recronstruction

I cant thank the doctor enough for my knee!!! He was very positive and made it possible to do wrestling again, I owe him big time.

Not only was he very informative, but seemed to be very caring of his patient as well. Took time necessary to make sure all our questions were answered.

Excellent pediatric orthopedist. My daughter has had an amazing recovery with very little pain and virtually no scars. I highly recommend Dr. Gonzales.

Acl reconstruction

Thank you for fixing my back! you did my back surgey and It went great! You are the best doctor that Ive had. And because of you im able to play my sports again so Thanks again