- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph E Graham has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph E Graham has the following 7 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joseph E Graham Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph E Graham
Dr. Joseph Graham graduated from St. Louis University with a bachelorâ€™s degree in biology. He continued his education at the St. Louis University School of Medicine where he earned his medical degree. He completed a general surgery residency at University of Illinois School of Medicine and his cardiothoracic residency training at the Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University in North Carolina. Dr. Graham is a board-certified cardiothoracic surgeon. He was instrumental in restarting the heart program at Ogden Regional Medical Center, a program that currently performs 150-200 heart surgeries per year. He is currently the only cardiothoracic surgeon in Utah using robotic technology for cardiovascular procedures. This technology enables heart surgeries that are significantly less invasive and more precise. As a result, patients experience less trauma, reduced pain and minimal scarring. Dr. Graham is deeply committed to make sure that each of his patients has the best outcome possible. His goal is to help them regain an active, healthy lifestyle and enjoy a better quality of life.