Dr. Joseph Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Grossman?

Mom

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Irreplaceable

Posted on December 5th, 2012

My kids have been patients with Dr. G for 20 years. He has always been there for them. Even met me in the office on a Sunday (many Sunday's) . Dr. Grossman has always been thorough when examing my kids and always gone the extra mile. I'm so lucky to have Dr. G in my life and my children's lives.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Grossman for many years and have never had a problem he has always been very professional. My children are very comfortable with him.

My son was hospitalized

Posted on August 12th, 2011

My son had been sick all week. We saw Dr Grossman approximately every other day. He told me it was a virus. I called late Friday morning for an appointment. My son was not getting any better. Dr. Grossman told me he could not see him and made the appointment for sat. That afternoon my son got worse. I went and saw another doctor who inturn sent me to emergency. My son was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. Needless to say...I transferred!! Dr. Masood is wonderful!

Dr. Grossman is awesome

Posted on June 9th, 2011

We have been seeing this Doc since 1998,My daughter now 13 is still seeing him. When we didnt have insurance and my daughter needed a physical ,he said don't worry about it . I have to say he goes out of his way to service and takecare of his patience . I highly recommend him ...

retraction

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Comment made about the doc and his issues were wrongly stated.These comments were made in anger. He has always taken excellent care of the patients he sees. he is always available, day or Night, even giving out his personal cell for easy follow up.My apologies for a bad review. I have since re rated this doctor as excellent.

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Grossman has been my physician for many years; he has seen me through many illnesses and traumatic times. He is a kind and compassionate human being. His only shortcoming may be giving certain individuals around him the benefit of the doubt--until they prove untrustworthy--for example, an employee who stole from him repeatedly or a tenant who never paid his rent and participated in illegal activities.As a doctor, Dr. Grossman is second to none. He is an old-fashioned practitioner who treats his patients with dignity and respect.

Avoid

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Terrible,

Dont go!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

He rushed me through my appointment like I didnt matter. He has a boy working there that has no idea what he is doing. He has no clue what hippa is. He talked about my son's diagnosis infront of other patients. He is a quack!!!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2016