Dr. Joseph J Guardino II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Guardino II?

Horrible place!

Been going here for years along with my whole family. This place has changed a lot. The staff is rude and doesn't care about patients. The Dr doesn't explain anything and doesn't give eye contact. The office is dirty and outdated. The receptionists are absolutely terrible! Very rude and think they know it all! Im finding new doctor asap! I do not recommend this place to anyone! Don't go here. Trust me

AWESOME Doctor

I have been going to Dr Gaurdino for over 25 Years Now and would not know where I would be without him. The office is like family, they listen, they care and hope he never retires!!! Dr Gaurdino is very thourough and knows what is wrong with me from the getgo. He seems to know more about my health then I do. I would not want to go anywhere else!!! They only give up to a 4 star rating, well sorry Gaurdino and his office is 10 plus stars!!!!