Dr. Joseph A Guarino Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Guarino?

GREAT STAFF

unfriendly and rude doctor

My 18 month old daughter had a bad cold. First, they wouldn't let my husband back with us. They said only one parent is allowed back. This is not acceptable to me. Both parents should be allowed to participate in their child's care. I was asked to restrain my daughter in a forceful way so he could check her ears and mouth. Then when I let my daughter down to walk, he told me to pick her up and not let her touch anything (she was touching his little round chair). He is a rude, unprofessional man and I would not recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Joseph A Guarino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reidsville, NC.