Dr. Joseph H Berger Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joseph H Berger?

gyno-sadist

the doctor is horrible, not able to perform simple procedure, ruined my health, caused pain and physical /psychological suffer

Rude, abrupt and insensitive

I visited with Dr. Berger recently and I was sorely disappointed and upset by the way he treated me. He is dismissive, abrupt and insensitive and did not treat me with respect. I felt like I was bothering him when I asked questions or made a request, every time I spoke he cut me off before I could finish my sentence. He has poor listening skills, I had to repeat myself several times, because he was too busy cutting me off to listen to what I was saying. Within 5 minutes of meeting him and giving him a very brief background of my medical history he quickly cut me off and told me how my other doctors were wrong and I will never have children. He had not examined me or read my medical records, but came to that matter of a fact conclusion!! His uncaring nature extended to the exam, which was painful and abrupt. I do not recommend this doctor.

an I don't care attitude, not professional at all

Yeah, I was recommended to Dr Joseph Berger, MD by NYU referral service. I was never so disapointed ( to tears) he never listen to what I was trying to explain to him. He also called me a liar, he gave me a precription for a medication that I clearly stated I could not take. He made me feel like ____ during his exam He stated whoa! what happen down here? did someone prescribe meds for you vaginally? Honestly I ran out of there and will call NYU referral service on Tuesday. I don't recommend him....

The best GYN doctor ever! He knows his stuff and does it quite well!

Rude and unprofessional doctor. Made me feel humiliated and never explained anything! His seven-year old grandson was present during my exam. Beware of him!

Rude as f***

I was a teenager with an STI and asked him if my bf had a transmitable bacterial infection, how can I prevent from getting something. He told me he doesn't care about my bf. That it's my problem.