Dr. Joseph Haas Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Haas?

Great DR!

Posted on October 19th, 2017

He takes multiple measures to ensure proper diagnosis and medication management. If you are looking for a Dr. that will prescribe what ever you want, Dr. Haas is not for you. If you want a Dr. that utilizes current medical guidelines, diagnosis, and treatment seriously, Dr. Haas is a perfect fit.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I have had a good experience with Dr. Haas and his staff. I like that his office is small. I have been to other psychiatrists offices and they are packed with patients (very nerve wracking especially with you suffer from anxiety) There is usually a bit of a wait (around 15-20 minutes) but I don't mind because he is worth the wait.

ACD Taxi Service

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr Hass as helped me tremendously and is very well versed in his field of expertise very nice Staff and comfortable setting. I would recommend him highly

Good listener

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr Haas is a good listener. He takes the time to hear my concerns then gives advice. His office manager Nicole is one of the nicest people i have ever met. She always greets me with a smile and kind caring greetings.

Posted on August 28th, 2016

His staff manager Nicole is absolutely amazing and such a sweetheart. There is a bit of a wait, at least half-an-hour, to see Dr. Haas, but he is a good doctor and is rather helpful.

Good Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I was able to get an appointment very quickly, Dr, Haas was very nice and was able to come up with a treatment plan quickly. I have only had two visits with him so far and am pleased already. His assistant Nicole is extremely nice and helpful. I would recommend him. :)

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Really really goes out of his way to help me. Goes above and beyond. He has changed my life in a such a positive way. Have been a long term patient with him for maintainance care.

Not a real Dr.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

We use this fool for medication only. My daughter sees another therapist for real help.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

All this doctor cares about is inflating\his rate to the insurance company, and taking your montages why he follows up with you. So he can get your money.

GRAND PARENT

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Phoned on a Friday after hours, left detailed message regarding 4 YOA grandchild having a melt down over not being allowed to watch cartoons, child was screeming, crying for 20 minutes, put to bed, continued to scream and cry; left phone number and name for practice to phone me on Monday..... here is it now Thursday, 4 working business days later, NO PHONE CALL, NO CONTACT FROM PRACTICE, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, JUST IGNORED MY PLIGHT AND BLEW ME OFF; poor representation of the secretary's responsbility and very poor that the Dr does not do any follow up or thru on phone messages. AVOID THIS DR AND LOCATE SOMEONE ELSE THAT HAS SOME MANNERS AND UNDERSTANDING.

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Haas is very unprofessional. He rushes through an appointment and I walk out with unanswered questions. He changed my meds from a previous doctor although I was feeling well. Now I'm not doing very well with depression but he insists its my thyroid. My thyroid levels are normal. I have no respect for him and I won't be going back.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I had a good experience with Dr. Haas. He was the only doctor in the area to get me in as a new patient within a couple days. Every other Dr. had like a 2 month wait which doesn't really help with mental health issues. He changed the meds I was on from a previous Dr. and I feel much better.