Dr. Joseph L Haber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph L Haber?

I was uncertain about surgery but after trying everything I went back to Dr. Haber. When we met in his office again he looked up from his desk, with an understanding smile, and asked, "Are you ready now?" My reply was, "Yes I am". After just a few short weeks I'm back to doing the things I love pain free. Thank you Dr. Haber for your outstanding work and understanding. Sincerely, Gina

A Genuine Dr.!!

Very down to earth guy, who I believe, truly cared about my medical issue! Thanks again Dr. Haber!!!!!!!!!

Dr Haber is a great doctor, he is very caring and patient. I was very emotional when I met with him, I didn't have many options left. He didn't make me feel rushed, he answered all of my questions and explained my options in detail.

Dr. Habers PA is also very good.

I actually didn't see Dr. Haber, but saw his PA, Brad who was very good, patient and pleasant.

Dr.Hebar is the worst Doctor I have ever seen..Very arrogant and absolutely does not care about you. My hand is basically gone.I can't believe that in this day and time that we have horrible doctors like this one. I hope he would treat his mother better

Stay away from this doctor he has no bed side manner and has a habit of talking down to his patients and refuses to discuss what is really wrong. Being a workman comp case I would never recommend this guy to anyone. After surgery never speaks to the family in the waiting room and is very arrogant!! I am now in the process of seeing a new doctor to get my hand fixed the right way. So if you have a choice stay away from him Oh and his final suggestion to me was learn to live with it.

Very rude and unprofessional. run away..

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

facts: I came in for a consult with MRI results and images. My condition was a finger cyst from rock climbing. Dr Haber REFUSED to look at the MRI results, and kept poking at parts of my finger that weren't even close to the injury, insisting that I get surgery "before the tumor spreads to other parts of my body". When I repeatedly asked him what the condition was called and what the risks and recovery from the procedure might be, he told me to bring my girlfriend to the next consult. Blatant misogyny to cover up lack of expertise. Well done. Seriously, stay away from this guy.

ARROGANT DOCTOR

Dr Joseph Haber is the WORST doctor EVER. Doctors are generally snotty, but he's the most arrogant person I've known. I've taken my parents to many doctors, and they all accommodating. Sometimes I can't go with them to an appointment, they would talk to me on the phone and I would translate. My brother was in his office. My brother know more English than my parents (he even runs his own business). His English is not great, but not too bad either. Haber came in and walked out after the first sentence. What a JERK!

An excellent hand surgeon

Dr. Haber literally saved my hand. This man is a surgical genius, in my opinion. And fyi - I am a female and he was wonderful to me.

Highly recommend

Dr. Haber performed his work as a professional with the confidence anyone would appreciate. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Haber for any procedure he specializes in. Thank you for letting me on this review, as my experience is vastly different than some that proceeded me for some reason or another.

Dr. Joseph L Haber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.