Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Hagen DO
Dr. Joseph Hagen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Hagen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph Hagen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
27 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1992
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Joseph Hagen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joseph Hagen's office for more information.
8500 14th St Detroit, MI : (313) 894-3950
More about Dr. Joseph Hagen
Dr Joseph Hagen, D.O., has more than 20 years of experience in practice of internal medicine. He earned his mediical degree from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in 1992, ...
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Park Internal Medicine, 8500 14th St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Joseph Hagen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.