Dr. Joseph A Halpern Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Halpern?

ER Visit

We found this physician to be very caring and thorough. He spent at least 30 minutes reviewing symptoms and history and made very pertinent observations suggesting a disorder that countless specialists we have been referred have not mentioned or even considered. We are following his advice and hopefully will have a diagnosis for disabling symptoms that have gone on for over a year. Thank you Dr. Halpern for taking time to LISTEN. We need more physicians like him.

Doesn't listen at all

Totally in his own world - doesn't listen at all - repeats the same assumptions and opinions over and over even though you told him facts that contradict. If we're ever in the ER again, we'll request another doctor.

Aloof and out of touch

Came on shift and chatted it up for 15 minutes about his child's education fund, taxes, his boat, all in an open ER so all the patients waiting to be seen could hear. No, I like visiting the ER. Take your time. When he finally came in, his line of questioning demonstrated his ignorance of my problem.

THIS GUY IS CLUELESS, SHOULDN'T BE PRACTICING!!!!!!

Went to ER with numbness in left side of face and fingers, had been there previous week with arrthymias. This doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me! Shouldn't be long before this guy has many lawsuits against him!

THIS GUY IS CLUELESS, SHOULDN'T BE PRACTICING!!!!!!

Joseph A Halpern, MD Rating

This doctor is at Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis MD. , if you are ever unfortunate enough to draw the short straw and get him in the emergency room , demand another doctor immediately . He is completely clueless.

the worst of the worst emegerncy room doctors...if he appears in your room, ask for another doctor.

dignois of a gall bladder removale

i came in for a pain in my chest and lower chest area.joe sent me home thinking i had indigestion.this after a stress test.one mounth later i came back to the emergencey room with the same persure in my stomack.this after getting sick and waiting for a hr to get in to see someone in the emergencey room.and who do i get, well its joe halpern again.this time he,s more intrested in wheather im a male or female while he showed this inturn around.im a 48 year old male.and told him of my pain. he said again i had indigestin.this time i said run some other test. and he did.i drank this nasty stuff that showed i had to have my gall bladder removed that day. not only did i get my gall bladder out but had to stay at the hospital for a week because the operating doc had to open me all the way up to get to my gallbladder.4 hrs it took scareing my wife to death. am not mad just concerned about others who might be miss dignosed.

Dr. Joseph A Halpern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.