Have you seen Joseph M Hassett?

Optometrist

Dr. Hassett is so effective at his specialty that he will be able to determine your subtle allergy or immune problem. I was diagnosed with a corn allergy by a different physician and abstained from all corn products for 15 years. At my first visit with Dr. Hassett it was determined that I was not allergic to corn. I was deprived of corn products for 15 years needlessly because there are other practitioners out there that that don't fully understand allergy science like Dr. Hassett. If someone in the medical community claims that you have an allergy from a simple blood test I would recommend a second opinion from Dr. Hassett.

Most thorough doctor I've experienced!!!

I had years (?10) visits to specialists to treat asthma and infections. From Everett, WA to Palm Springs, CA doctors treated the infection and dismissed me while I was still coughing and wheezing. Joe Hassett spent time. It took more than a year and multiple visits but eventually I was free of cough and wheeze (normal). My access to him was immediate even while traveling. He is Hero in his field and I have recommended him constantly to people with problems. Takes his time with his patients.

Type 2 Diabetes

Joseph M Hassett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.