Dr. Joseph Hayhurst Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hayhurst?

breast reduction

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I read a review here that states how unprepared the patient was about her surgery. I was completely prepared and Dr. Hayhurst answere all my questions and was very thorough on the whole procedure. The job he did was fantastic and professional and I have been forever grateful for the loss of pain that I have in my neck and shoulder area........10 stars.

Bad experience

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I had a breast reduction. First, I was barely prepared for the surgery and ended up doing most of my research online. Also, I was not told how long the surgery would approx. take or anything. When I went for a consultation appointment the book he showed of before and after pictures had awful scaring. I asked if the scaring would fade over time and his nurse told me if I put lotion on it when it was in the healing process it shouldn't scar to bad. But that was not true at all, when I was able to put lotion on that did nothing. Now I have huge scaring from my cleavage all the way under my arm. I feel really embarrassed for anyone to see it. Also not to mention the incisions on my cleavage are not even cuts. I would never recommend this doctor again. I just wish I would have realized all of these things ahead of time instead of feeling rushed into the procedure.

Highly recommended!

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Very efficient, no-nonsense staff, skilled surgeon who takes the time to explain everything to you in great detail I highly recommend him.

Best Dictor Ever