Dr. Joseph D Heineman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Heineman?

Great doc!!

Made me feel very at ease before and during my procedure. Highly recommend him!!

Terrible office staff.

Terrible customer support with the office staff. Quick to cancel my appointment when I arrived because they claimed to not have received my authorization. Being military, not exactly sure how it was supposed to work and didn't show up with the authorization letter. Instead of trying to resolve it witha quick phone call to Tricare, told me they would have to reschedule. Zero effort to try to quickly resolve this with a phone call but quick to send me away. Not my kind of place and not military friendly.

Great Dr. but terrible office staff

Dr Heineman is a very good caring Dr. but unfortunately his office staff doesn't share his bedside manner. They are rude, uncaring, and unresponsive. Especially their office secretary.