Dr. Joseph A Heit Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Heit?

Excellent Care

I started seeing Dr. Heit years ago for gyn care. I followed him to his new practice and he has since delivered both of my children. He is extremely knowledgeable and I have nothing but confidence in the care he provides. I’m thankful to have found him years ago.

Highly recommended

I have been a patient of Dr. Heit for the last 16 years within his current practice and at the prior office. He has consistently demonstrated care and competence in my treatment. I have always felt comfortable in my visits with him and have a great deal of trust for his recommendations. Most recently, I underwent surgery, and based on Dr. Heit’s decision to use the robotic assisted method, I had minimal pain and a shorter recovery time. The office staff are also very welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Heit to anyone for their obstetric and gynecological care.

Fantastic doctor

Dr J Anthony Heit is an excellent OBGYN. I recently gave birth to my baby boy and was fortunate enough to have the perfect doctor to assist me throughout the whole pregnancy. My weekly visits were worry free because of the level of care Dr Heit puts into his work. He is thorough and very meticulous in everything he does by carefully monitoring your health and your growing baby. When it was time to deliver my baby, Dr Heit was patient and caring and worked quickly to ensure the safety of my baby

Great experience! Highly recommend

Dr. Heit was an amazing doctor throughout my entire pregnancy! Very professional yet caring and genuine. This was my first pregnancy so I didn't know what to expect - he made my husband and I feel at ease. Labor and delivery were smooth and I felt comfortable and confident with him as my doctor! Would highly recommend!

I have been going to Dr. Heit for about 10 years now and he is always very informative and helps me to understand my care plan. He is very caring and really listens to to the concerns I have no matter how big or small. I have had a couple procedures and two babies delivered by Dr. Heit and have been satisfied with how all of them went and my experiences.

I had to swith OBGYNs when I found out I was pregnant, as my regular OBGYN didn't deliver babies anymore. I was nervous going to a new doctor at the start of my pregnancy because I had been going to my previous doctor for a few years. Dr. Heit was the first physician I picked after doing my research. Dr. Heit delivered my daughter (first baby) and was awesome! He always made sure to follow up with me when I had issues, he came to my hospital room a few times throughout the day to see how my labor was progressing, I was able to see him at every drs. appt., took his time during visits, and is very friendly. Would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Heit was an extremely professional, compassionate and excellent physician through more than one complicated pregnancy in addition to gyn issues. Could not ask for a better patient advocate.

I've been seeing dr Heit for 7+ yrs, great dr And staff.

July 2014

He seems to really listen to what concerns I have. He has always been very kind and up front with what he feels is best for your care/treatment. Several of my family members see him as well and we think he is great.

Excellent OB

Worked through fertility issues with us. Saw him regularly when on Clomid. He was very concerned and caring during a possible eptopic pregnancy When it turned out that the pregnancy was not eptopic Dr. Heit seemed just as happy about the news as we were. His nurse isn't the most friendly, but he is great.

Doesn't listen and doesn't care

Great MD

He is a very attentive MD listens to you and is very easy to talk to. Has a great sense of humor and is genuinely interested in you as a patient and a person. Your overall well being.

Dr. Joseph A Heit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.