4.8

The Best!

Dr. Heit delivered all three of my babies. He is extremely knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I always feel validated and heard at each and every visit. I wouldn't trust my care or the care of my babies to anyone else. He truly cares about the whole family. We're so thankful for Dr. Heit!

The Best

Dr. Heit has delivered all three of my babies. He is extremely knowledgeable with great bedside manner. I always feel validated and heard. I wouldn't trust my care or the care of my babies to anyone else. We're so thankful for Dr. Heit.

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Heit is a great Doctor who helped me a lot over the years. He performed (2) successful surgeries for me (1) of them robotic and they came out perfectly. He also gave me excellent care in between. He has a great staff and they all carry themselves very professionally! Had I not moved out of state, he'd still be my OBGYN! I recommend!

Excellent doctor

I Highly recommend Dr. Heit! He is extremely knowledgeable and has great bed side manner. Dr. Heit made my me feel very comfortable and safe throughout her pregnancy and delivery. This was our 3rd baby and this was by far the easiest delivery and recovery of all our children. We believe this directly correlates to Dr. Heit’s advanced skills as a surgeon and doctor. Thank you Dr. Heit!

Wonderful, supportive and caring doctor

I am in my 50s and have had exposure to a multitude of medical practices and disciplines for both my own healthcare and the care of my now grown children. Dr. Joseph Heit and his staff rank very high on my list of doctors who I would recommend to family members and friends. During my numerous visits to Kansas City ObGyn, Dr. Heit made both myself and my husband feel comfortable and informed about an upcoming procedure I was scheduled for. He was thorough and efficient in reviewing what I should expect. I never felt rushed and every question we had was addressed in a confident and compassionate manner. Each visit ended with a smile from Dr. Heit ... something sometimes overlooked by busy doctors. A special note to his staff.. thanks to each of you for the warm and welcoming greeting during each visit.

Excellent Care

I started seeing Dr. Heit years ago for gyn care. I followed him to his new practice and he has since delivered both of my children. He is extremely knowledgeable and I have nothing but confidence in the care he provides. I’m thankful to have found him years ago.

Highly recommended

I have been a patient of Dr. Heit for the last 16 years within his current practice and at the prior office. He has consistently demonstrated care and competence in my treatment. I have always felt comfortable in my visits with him and have a great deal of trust for his recommendations. Most recently, I underwent surgery, and based on Dr. Heit’s decision to use the robotic assisted method, I had minimal pain and a shorter recovery time. The office staff are also very welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Heit to anyone for their obstetric and gynecological care.

Fantastic doctor

Dr J Anthony Heit is an excellent OBGYN. I recently gave birth to my baby boy and was fortunate enough to have the perfect doctor to assist me throughout the whole pregnancy. My weekly visits were worry free because of the level of care Dr Heit puts into his work. He is thorough and very meticulous in everything he does by carefully monitoring your health and your growing baby. When it was time to deliver my baby, Dr Heit was patient and caring and worked quickly to ensure the safety of my baby

Great experience! Highly recommend

Dr. Heit was an amazing doctor throughout my entire pregnancy! Very professional yet caring and genuine. This was my first pregnancy so I didn't know what to expect - he made my husband and I feel at ease. Labor and delivery were smooth and I felt comfortable and confident with him as my doctor! Would highly recommend!

I have been going to Dr. Heit for about 10 years now and he is always very informative and helps me to understand my care plan. He is very caring and really listens to to the concerns I have no matter how big or small. I have had a couple procedures and two babies delivered by Dr. Heit and have been satisfied with how all of them went and my experiences.

Dr. Joseph A Heit is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.