Dr. Joseph Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Henderson?

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I felt my care under Dr. Joseph Henderson was very good and when i get my health insurance sorted out I will restablish and repair my appointment scheduleed with Dr. Henderson.

Blood Pressure Challenges!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Very thoughtful Doctor- ask me many questions to help solve my challenge with blood pressure! Medicined he prescribed helped a lot! Spent time with me discussing my medicine. I had been to several other Dr.'s.

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Doc Joe has a special place in my heart. He met me in the emergency room in 1992. I crossed his path again two years later. Due to some mergers I lost contact with him. I found him two years ago and will not leave him til he retires. He is really down to earth. Brilliant doc.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015