Dr. Joseph H Henry Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joseph H Henry?

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Henry is so knowledgeable. He is interested in his patients lives, with whom they interact, what situation they are in. This gives him knowledge as to why you are anxious, depressed or whatever your situation is. Psychiatry would be better if there were more like him. He keeps up to date with new treatments and education. He is sincere and upfront with his patients. Some may not want to accept his diagnosis but good luck to the nuts that don't want to listen.

I visited in 2010. His diagnostic was excellent

The worst Doctor in Miami

Terrible Doctor! He treats patients like they were animals. He is not professional. Terrible. I had to complain at University of Miami management. They gave me my money back.

Great Doctor

Dr. Henry is thorough, knowledgeable, and confident in his medical diagnostic skills. I have never had any of the negative encounters that are described below. He cares very deeply about his patients, and is very passionate about the field of Psychiatry. I am very grateful to have him as a doctor.

Dr. Joseph Henry was the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to be treated by. He is rude, arrogant and made a totally inaccurate diagnosis of my condition. The plethora of medications he prescribed made me very ill. Dr. Henry really shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine at all.

DR. J HENRY IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR IN MIAMI. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. NEVER ENCOUNTERED RACISM OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WAS NEGATIVE POSTED.I'VE BEEN DR.HENRY'S PATIENT FOR AT LEAST 12YEARS.THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.IT JUST PROVES THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS

It took me many years to find such a caring and knowlegeable doctor in the field of Bi Polar. I would highly recommend Dr. Henry.

racist

this man is a racist. he also has issues with his sexuality, he needs to admit that he is a homosexual and be happy. terrible professional

Idiot

Idiot, stupid Idiot!

By Far the Best of Several

As my caregiver for ~6 years, it is my experience that Dr. Joseph H. Henry is an acute observer of patients. He assesses one as a whole person and not merely as a nervous system. He is up-to-date regarding new medications and whether any problems have arisen with meds already on the market. Dr. Henry is conservative when prescribing. This quality was, and is, of great significance to me. He gradually helped me reach therapeutic levels of meds. When I first went to his consult, my system was "loaded" with excessive and redundant psych meds prescribed by a previous psychiatrist and I had been showing it. As to his manner, Dr. Henry works best with patients who want the truth. I know that I am getting honesty from him. Dr. Henry has by far been the best of several with whom I have collaborated as patient and doctor.