Dr. Joseph P Hermosa Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joseph P Hermosa?

WAS great Dr, Now, not so sure. Horrible staff

We liked, trusted, and respected Dr. Hermosa. His back office staff, OK. His front office staff: deplorable, especially Virginia. You could never talk to anyone directly, esp, when it came time to renew an exp RX. When i finally got in to see him, i let him know that his reputation was going down bc of his staff. No action taken. From July 2017 to September 2017, his office was closed indef. w/ NO notification whatsoever. Then the letter arrived. Chicken s&*t way to abandon practice. WTF?

EX-Patient

Been a patient for several years. I was informed of a past due bill from over 2 years ago for an appointment that I missed. I disagree, but the staff is rude and uncooperative. Will not be going back.

Been seeing Dr. Hermosa for about 7 years. He has always been caring and understanding. He has relocated twice and he had a turn over in staff. His staff is very inefficient, untrained and unprofessional: they never returned calls, had to call them numerous times for insurance referrals, they can never work you in for an appointment when you are sick so you have to go to urgent care and it costs a lot more, they reschedule your appointment frequently, if you have a problem with a refill it takes days for them to call back. The staff are rude and do not care about patients. Their answer to you is "we have a lot of patients".

Used this guy for several years. He was quite helpful at first but over time became much less so ... eventually intentionally running me off under FALSE pretenses. What a typical Jerk in White cloth ... hypocrite!

Very caring and professional treatment

worse exprience with Dr ever....front office staff extremely rude and unprofessional.....even given incorrect diagnosis.given medication then half way thru told mistake hd been made and stop medication....very difficult to get a return call......terrile experience

Office manager sometimes tries to require office visit when all that is needed is insurance referral renewal to specialist.

Ridulous staff

Since I started with Dr H. his staff & care have gone way down as a retired office nurse I feel I know how some things should be handled. I have been trying for over 2 wks. to get an order for labs still waiting even though I even asked to have it mailed .

Retired State employee

Dr. Hernosa is cordial but not very thorough. Refers to specialist in most situations. Since moving to new location his staff has really deteriorated.. Lost my records and on one visit referred me to a cardiologist, but forgot to tell me. Called and asked if I had gone to cardiologost yet to which I replied you forgot to tell me who and when. Nursing staff is below par and office admin is not very competent.

Very nice individual and great sense of humor. Seems to really care about his patience. He even called me himself on a Saturday to give me my test results. Hard to find a doctor like that anymore.

I needed a Dr. when I first moved to Texas. I was thrilled to find Dr. Hermosa. He is thourogh, caring and professional. He has been great to work with!