Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph H Hough
Dr. Joseph H Hough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clare, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hough is affiliated with Mid Michigan Medical Center Clare and Midmichigan Medical Center Gladwin. Dr. Hough has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph H Hough has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Hough is a caring person. I always feel that he talks to me as an individual. He is honest and straight to the point. He truly connects with the ups and downs life throws at you.It does not take hime and his staff forever to get information or additional help you may need. They helped me with an indigent program within a weeks time. How awesome is that.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hough is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Midmichigan Medical Center
Dr. Joseph H Hough accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoseph H Hough Md, 546 McNeilly Ct, Clare, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph H Hough in this video.
Dr. Joseph H Hough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clare, MI.