2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hsin?

Meniscus repair

Excellent care and follow up. Thanks for the fix, doc!

Guess Not everyone has the same experience....

20 years of knee issues, Dr. Hsin looked at my xrays said its arthritis, (I knew I had arthritis), asked about the excruciating pain on the outer left side, "arthritis" Back knee pain "arthritis" worsened upon exercise "arthritis" He hardly touched my knee, I didn't even lift it up and he said "yup you have arthritis". My only option is a total knee replacement - and "why bother, you'll just have to again in 20 years" Meanwhile, I am hardly able to walk, my stomach is a mess from all the Advil (the only thing he said I could do, no PT, no meds only exercise is good for arthritis and take anti inflammatory) I'm very frustrated, I went out of my way to research this doctor, was great with reviews, spent less than 3 mins with me and didn't do a bit of help. So I'm off looking to get another opinion- and hopefully be a bit out of pain, and perhaps some ideas of what I can do so I can work out my knee without not being able to walk after and crying from the pain.

Great Doc

Dr. Hsin ordered an MRI of my hip area as i was in such pain. I had hip fractures on both sides for no apparent reason. He called my home and explained everything clearly and pinned my hips together and saw to it that I got in-home physical therapy. He was kind, caring, and I recovered well. Would recommend to anyone. .

Bad experience

My appt. was at the St Anthony North office where I was sent for an MRI ordered by my work. comp doctor. His front office staff misplaced the x-ray I brought with me, so Hsin left me while an MA tracked down my x-ray which really annoyed Hsin but he acted as if it was MY fault.. He scarcely spent 5 minutes in the exam room and stated that I did not need an MRI. Turns out 6 weeks later I finally got the MRI. I obtained his office transcription only to find that not only did he made intervening errors but stated that I had a pre-existing knee condition from a prior incident. Which was a total lie and had I not caught this I could have been dropped from worker's comp!!

Bad shoulder work

Went in two times in five years to have same ripped tendon reattached. Both times was out of training about five months. After second scope on my shoulder tendon ripped again . I don't have insurance ,and my last surgery after all was said and done was about $5k. Can I maybe get a guarantee on my $5k for your 20 minutes of work? Needless to say I wont be back for a third.....

Poor Care

Absolutely awful care. After 2 years of surgery on my knee, poor physical therapy, recommending unnecessary shots, I am now getting the proper care through another surgeon. I would not recommend Dr. Hsin !

Rude, hostile, aggressive, incompetent. TERRIBLE dr.

I would refer family and friends to Dr. Hsin without hesitation.

Excellent doctor

I had a very good experience. Surgery went very well, results very good, all follow up care has been great. Would recommend him anytime.

Horrible experience!! AGAIN! I'm never going back. Here's what happened today..... Let me back up a bit. On 10/3/13 I called and spoke with Anna. She set me up an appointment with Dr. Eichmann (not sure of spelling) for today (10/17/13) at 3:10 PM. Even though I'm a returning patient, Anna said to come in at 2:50 to complete paperwork. I show up at 2:45 and am told by the receptionist I do not have an appointment. This was at the Wheat Ridge office, by the way, the only day Eichmann is there. I let the girl know all the details of setting up my appt and explained I took time off of work to be here because I was given the appointment. She gave me a rude look and asked me to have a seat in the waiting room (which was packed!!!). After about 10 minutes the same girl approaches me in the waiting area and said she was sorry, Eichmann is running 1Hr and 45 Minutes behind schedule, and there must have been a "computer glich", AND there was no way Eichmann could see me today. But! She would be happy to reschedule me another appointment and "you can watch me enter it into the computer so it gets done properly." I told her no, I would find someone else. This place is run half-assed, the doctors have no concern/care about patient schedules (I waited in the exam rooms over 70 minutes before), and the girls in the office working the front desk and such are horrible. My last surgery they lost my FMLA and STD paperwork. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE healthcare and customer service!!!! Do yourself a favor and find another Orthopedic office. Oh wait, I haven't mentioned the Dr. who works with carpal tunnel and hand issues, Dr Biebrauer, what a clown! My spouse seen him once. ONCE! That was enough. She will not go back there. Sorry for the long winded review. I'm still angry. I Cannot wait to tell my Primary Care Dr. (who referred me to this circus) my experience. DON'T GO TO CORNERSTONE ORTHOPEDIC. FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

Told me I was fine and that my hip pain was due to being out of shape. Acted like I was wasting his time. Turns out, I have a torn labrum. Glad I went to another doctor and got the correct diagnosis.

Dr. Joseph Hsin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, CO.