Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph L Hudgens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joseph L Hudgens has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Joseph L Hudgens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph L Hudgens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
Great Doctor! Believe me if any one rated him poorly it was probably because of their experience waiting because he is a busy doctor. But thats because hes popular FOOLS so just wait and appreciate the time he puts into your appointment. Sometimes I have waited a little. Other times my follow up was quick. It depends.
dr.joseph hudgens is the best doctor. had him 6 years ago and he saved my son when I was 7 months my son tried to come out way to early he was there and help in every way he could. very excellent doctor. now my son brock is 6 years old and in kindergarden. thanks to dr.hudgens. best doctor in the world.
13 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Joseph L Hudgens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph L Hudgens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.