Dr. Joseph Z Hura Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Z Hura?

Thrilled with my results

I went to see Dr Hura for Botox. Not only did he do a stellar job with my procedure, he's also an M.D. And took the time to address my overall health. Especially my diet and beauty regimine. I found this to be comforting, especially since he never tried to up-sell other procedures or products. I'm very happy with my results!

worst doctor ever

I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE. He not only does not follow up with his patients, especially ones that have stage 4 cancer, but he tells patients to take supplements that do harm instead of good to them. He should have done the proper tests for that and tests to diagnose cancer and not wait until the patient looses 30-40 lbs and goes to the ER. Worst doctor ever. I wish I could sue him but won't go that route.

DR. HURA EXPLAINS PROBLEMS OR SOLUTIONS IN DEPTH. HE IS A KIND & CARING DOCTOR SPENDS TIME WITH YOU. THE STAFF SEEMS EFFICIENT & COURTEOUS TO PATIENTS.

Dr. Joseph Z Hura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grange Park, IL.