Dr. Joseph I Lee Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph I Lee?

The best

I have been seeing Dr Lee for 20+ yrs. Good staff too

Good doctor

Dr. Lee was kind, gentle, and throughly checked my skin. He answered my questions patiently and completely. I was very impressed that he asked the reason for some bruises I had, clearly making sure that I was not a victim of abuse (I'm not), but it made me feel safe to be in the hands of someone who was caring about his patients and willing to check into potentially sensitive issues. I recommend Dr. Lee.

excellent clinician

We were referred to Dr. Lee by a friend physician because Dr. Lee had diagnosed early onset of a skin cancer. He also has recognized and treated my husband's basal cell carcinoma and removed growths. I go in for an annual skin check and I find Dr. Lee very competent and professional; his staff very pleasant. Dr. Lee proscribes generics and is aware of trying to save patients additional expenses. The staff knew prices for a drug from different places and advised me of the price differentials, which i found very helpful. I've recommended Dr. Lee to others and they all are pleased with his care.

He did not diagnos my problem but made fun of me. He said " did you take a microscope to see your skin problem". Kept on asking which treatment I had earlier. He did not know anything about the broken capilaris on the face.

Exceptional Care

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for 7 years. I could not be more pleased with the level of care I receive. He takes his time during my check-ups every 6 months and when there is a suspicious spot, he is quick to check it. He takes no chances with me. He diagnosed my basal cell on my forehead and was swift in getting it removed. It has been gone with no signs of return. I will continue to see Dr. Lee as long as he is practicing.

Great doctor, highly recommend

I really liked Dr. Lee. He was very thorough and knowledgeable, and he was also pleasant. I don't understand the bad reviews on here; he's not chatty, he's more to-the-point, but he's nice. If you feel the need to have a two hour heart-to-heart with your doctor, methinks you need to find some friends. He's very skilled in his practice as well- I had to get a shot of anesthetic for a minor procedure. I've had many shots like this, and most of the time you feel a bit of a pinch and then it wears off as the numbing agent kicks in. With Dr. Lee, I literally didn't feel the needle at all- not once. He also got me in and out of the office quickly, he came in right away and got started- I didn't have to wait. I made it back to the office before my lunch break was over. All in all, great doctor, great experience- I will go back. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

I found Dr. Lee to be very personable. The nurse that works with him had several years of experience and a great bedside manner. Dr. Lee's diagnosis and instructions were clear, and I felt comfortable scheduling follow-up surgery.

Doctor??

Left after waiting almost 2 hours for my scheduled appt. Will never return, very rude staff, poor customer service. Dont waist your time because clearly they think their time is much more important!