Dr. Joseph R Ignacio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph R Ignacio?

Great Experience

He is very considerate and thoughtful. He takes his time to listen and understand what is happening. Does not rush you in and out. He is generally concerned about you. I would recommend to any parent who needs a knowledgeable caring physician. He is GREAT!

Shawn is wonderful!

If you have a daughter (or even if you have a son), take her to see Dr. Ignacio's assistant, Shawn. She is wonderful. She took her time with us and listened to everything I had to say. She took everything into consideration and knew exactly what to do next. I shouldn't have worrieded so much about the fact that she's Dr, Ignacio's assistant; I wouldn't have even known if no one had told me. I highly recommend her ... and being as picky as I am with my daughter, I'm not one to give out good recommendations when they are not deserved!