Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph H Introcaso
Dr. Joseph H Introcaso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neenah, WI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Introcaso is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph H Introcaso has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Joseph H Introcaso has the following 9 expertise
- Interventional Radiology
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Body Imaging
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Dr. Joseph H Introcaso has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph H Introcaso is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Introcaso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Joseph H Introcaso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
Locations & DirectionsRadiology Associates of The Fox Valley, 333 N Commercial St Ste 100, Neenah, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph H Introcaso in this video.
Dr. Joseph H Introcaso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.