Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph Murphy III
Dr. Joseph Murphy III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willow Grove, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital and Warminster Hospital. Dr. Murphy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Murphy III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joseph Murphy III has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Joseph Murphy III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph Murphy III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 22
Dr Murphy is extremely sincere and only wants the best for you. He was one of the few Drs at Abington that actually wanted to know more about you. One of the other dr's during my pregnancy convinced me that I needed a c section for no valid explanation and Dr Murphy was the one who decided against it. Luckily, I ended up having Dr Murphy during my delivery and had a healthy baby boy naturally. I would def recommend this dr above anyone else.
I have had two complicated pregnancies. Not only was Joe (he asked to be called by his first name) incredibly knowledgable but he has an incredible disposition that always put me at ease. I prayed I would be lucky enough to have him during my deliveries and I did! He is an exceptional individual and physician. Now that he is in this big practice, I'm not too keen because of the number of patients, however I stayed with Joe despite this because I trust and appreciate his expertise so much.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Murphy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
17 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2729 Blair Mill Rd, Willow Grove, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Murphy III, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Willow Grove, PA, in this video.
Dr. Joseph Murphy III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.