Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph J Phillips has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Joseph J Phillips has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Joseph J Phillips is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
He is literally the worst. Save your time and money, go somewhere else. He was a total *** with the worst excuse for bedside manners I've ever seen. Unfortunately, he had the personality of a donkey to go with it. He didn't seem very knowlodgeable about certain kidney issues (the reason I went), and talked down to my husband and I the entire time we were there. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him much less a friend or loved one. Save yourself the upset and see someone else instead. You'll thank me later. I've never heard any of his patients say much good about him as their doctor, yet I couldn't find any reviews on him. He leaves a lot to be desired and you deserve better. I know I deserved better and moved on to a better doctor. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt by seeing him multiple times but it was a waste. Save yourself and don't bother with him at all.
16 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Joseph J Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrological Associates, 1118 Ross Clark Cir Ste 500, Dothan, AL
Dr. Joseph J Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.