Dr. Joseph Phillips Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Phillips?

You'll thank me to avoid him

Posted on July 15th, 2015

He is literally the worst. Save your time and money, go somewhere else. He was a total *** with the worst excuse for bedside manners I've ever seen. Unfortunately, he had the personality of a donkey to go with it. He didn't seem very knowlodgeable about certain kidney issues (the reason I went), and talked down to my husband and I the entire time we were there. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him much less a friend or loved one. Save yourself the upset and see someone else instead. You'll thank me later. I've never heard any of his patients say much good about him as their doctor, yet I couldn't find any reviews on him. He leaves a lot to be desired and you deserve better. I know I deserved better and moved on to a better doctor. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt by seeing him multiple times but it was a waste. Save yourself and don't bother with him at all.

Posted on October 18th, 2017