Dr. Joseph Thornton Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Thornton?

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Botched my surgery. Now looking for someone to fix

Highly recommended

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Dr. Thornton is a highly knowledgeable surgeon. Takes his time, explains the process . Listens to what you desire and makes sure he achieves your expectations in a very natural look. I am completely satisfied with the results from my enhancements . I would recommend Dr Thornton in a heart beat . You will NOT be dissatisfied . The staff is fantastic..warm, caring and very understanding and always make you feel comfortable and special...

Compassionate and Knowledgable

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I saw Dr. Thornton for a breast reconstruction after having breast cancer. I have seen so many dr's since my diagnosis but none as sympathetic and compassionate as Dr. Thornton. He literally spent about 40 min in the exam room with me explaining every single option I have and giving his recommendations on the ones that would have the best outcome. He had a female staff member in the room with us the entire time who was so very sweet, handing me the box of tissues when I became upset and then just took my hand and held it almost the entire remaining appointment. Because we reviewed so many options, he ask that I go home to consider them, write down any and all questions that I may have forgot to ask and then we would go over my list at my follow up appt. I could not have chosen a more considerate, compassionate dr with a staff equally as compassionate ! Thank you to everyone at Advanced Plastic Surgery Center.. I would highly recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

This doctor seem to be unconcern about the end results. He seem to look for a quick finish. He is very mild mannered and queit. He is in and out of the office visit quickly and does not take pride in what he is willing to put his name behind. I have to see another plastic surgeon to correct his mistakes. When you have already gone through cancer this part should be the least of your concerns.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Thornton is FABULOUS surgeon. Very knowledgeable, answers all your questions, and makes you feel comfortable. I had my breasts done and they are beautiful. He did a FANTASTIC job, I would recommend him to all my friends!

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

DR, Thornton,Has one of the best personalities i have ever come across with Doctors in general, He is a very caring person and very easy to talk to and his visits are very imformative, Some of his staff need to polish up on their people skills when answer the phones.

Posted on January 8th, 2017